Polk Democratic Party holds annual precinct meetings March 1
Published 11:08 am Tuesday, February 22, 2011
The Polk County Democratic Party will hold annual precinct organizational meetings on Tuesday March 1.
Meetings will be held at the following locations:
• Columbus 1 & 2 – Democratic Party HQ at 7 p.m.
• Coopers Gap – Sunny View Elementary School at 7 p.m.
• Green Creek – Green Creek Fire Department at 7:30 p.m.
• White Oak – Mill Spring Fire Department at 7 p.m.
• Saluda – Saluda Library at 7 p.m.
• Tryon – Harmon Field Log Cabin at 7 p.m.
Meetings are free and open to any registered Democrat residing in the precinct. Attendees will be electing delegates to the Polk County Convention on April 16 at 9 a.m. at the Steps to Hope Meeting Room.
The road to the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte starts here in each precinct.
For more information, check www.polkdemocrats.com or email county chairman Blake Arledge at firstname.lastname@example.org.