Polk County Board of Commissioners meeting agendaPublished 8:12pm Thursday, May 16, 2013
20. Budget amendments: 1) Polk County Schools, $79,000 – to increase budget for ADM proceeds approved by the Board of Commissioners on April 22, 2013 to fund planning for the Polk Early College ($60,000) and the Sunny View Library Expansion ($19,000). 2) Budget amendment/addition, DSS, $69,298 – to increase revenues and expenditures based on additional program reimbursement estimates.
21. Manager’s report – 1) Western Highlands Area Authority’s fiscal monitoring report for third quarter. 2) Dedication of new flag pole at DSS.
22. Volunteer boards for vote – Appearance Commission, Green Creek Fire District Tax Commission; Juvenile Crime Prevention Council; Mental Health Advisory Board
23. Volunteer boards for review – Appearance commission, Council on Aging, Farmland Preservation, Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee, and Zoning Board of Adjustments
24. Citizen comment
25. Commissioner comment
26. Closed session – motion to go into closed session to discuss matters relating to attorney-client privilege
27. Open session