Polk County Board of Commissioners meeting agenda
Published 8:12 pm Thursday, May 16, 2013
Polk County Board of Commissioners meeting agenda for Monday, May 20 at 7 p.m. in the Womack Building in Columbus.
NC Tomorrow Regional Economic Development Plan public hearing – to hear public comment concerning the close out of the Community Development Block Grant NC Tomorrow Regional Economic Development Plan.
Items two – nine include: citizen comments, commissioner comments, adjournment of public hearing, call to order, invocation, pledge of allegiance, approval of last meeting’s minutes and approval of agenda.
10. NC Tomorrow Regional Economic Development Plan
11. April Refund Request
12. Solid Water Transfer station fees
13. Rural Planning Organization (RPO) community input session.
1.4. Forestry Service update
15. Economic and Tourism Development Commission (ETDC) status report
16. County website upgrade proposals
17. Interim ag economic development director position
18. County management retention schedule
19. Clerk’s certification