NSPRA recognizes District 1 Schools for communication efforts
Published 10:15 am Thursday, May 30, 2013
The South Carolina Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (SC/NSPRA) is the largest statewide organization devoted to effective school communications.
The Rewards for Excellence Program recognizes outstanding communications and public relations efforts by schools, school districts and educational agencies and associations in three different awards categories:
• Golden Achievement Award
• Publications and Electronic Media Awards, which recognizes outstanding work in all types and all forms of educational communications;
• Golden Medallion Award
The publications and electronic media category includes: annual reports, special purpose publications, websites, photography and videos just to name a few. Entries are judged on the basis of:
1. Graphic layout and design
2. Content quality and appropriateness
3. Clarity and ease of navigation
4. Suitability for target audience
We are proud to celebrate the following schools for their 2013 Reward for Excellence in the website category: Campobello-Gramling School, Chapman High School, Holly Springs-Motlow Elementary, Inman Elementary, Inman Intermediate School, Landrum Middle School, Landrum High School, Mabry Middle School and New Prospect Elementary.
In the publications category:
District One Administrative Office:
• Special purpose publication for Accreditation team.
• Focus-annual report to the community.
– article submitted
by Paula Brooks