Polk County Board of Commissioners’ April 1 regular meeting agenda
Published 11:27 pm Thursday, March 28, 2013
Editor’s note: The first five agenda items include the Call to order, invocation, pledge of allegiance, approval of minutes and approval of agenda. The Bulletin will print the Board of Commissioners agendas at the editorial staff’s discretion prior to each meeting.
6. Letter of appreciation – to approve a letter of appreciation to Attorney Bailey Nager.
7. National Telecommunications Week for Public Safety Dispatchers resolution.
8. Hwy. 74 resolutions – to discuss two resolutions adopted at the special Polk-Rutherford-Cleveland joint BOC meeting held on march 21, 2013 in Rutherford County.
9. Polk County vehicle tag office resolution – Chair Gage asked that this item be placed on the agenda to consider adopting a resolution in support of a tag office in Polk County.
10. Budget calendar – Commissioner Pack asked that this item be palced on the agenda for discussion.
11. Board of Commissioners’ Term Increase referendum – to consider the following motion made by Commissioner Gasperson at the March 18, 2013, regular BOC meeting …
12. Tryon Equestrian Proprerties (White Oak) waterline system
13. Review fresquency of fire department audits – Commisioner Holbert asked that this item be placed on the agenda for discussion.
14. Manager’s Report