Local students named to Gardner-Webb honor roll
Published 5:05 pm Wednesday, January 19, 2011
The following students have been named to the honor roll at Gardner-Webb University during the fall semester:
• Antoine Q. Baker of Tryon – computer information systems;
• Katherine Mary Boeckx of Mill Spring – elementary education;
• Bridget Nadine Johnson of Mill Spring – accounting;
• Jane Court Leonard of Columbus – nursing;
• Jordan R. Taylor of Tryon – nursing and
• Reba Blackwell Williams of Mill Spring – nursing.
The honor roll list recognizes outstanding college students who achieve a GPA between 3.2 and 3.7 through outstanding academic contribution during a semester.