‘Marketing For Your Business’ course begins Nov. 13Published 5:06pm Friday, November 2, 2012
Mountain BizWorks is hosting a five-week marketing course beginning Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 6 – 9 p.m. at the Carolina Foothills Chamber of Commerce building on Hwy 108 in Lynn.
Mountain BizWorks classes focus on developing the entrepreneur and their business management skills. In Marketing For Your Business, you’ll develop a solid, focused marketing plan that is essential to the growth and success of your small business. This course will help you:
· Stand out: Discover the “sticking point” about your product or service.
· Get people’s attention: Define your target market and translate your message and brand efficiently to attract and retain customers.
· Succeed in sales and customer service: Maximize sales with positive strategies and tactics, collaborative techniques and compelling customer service tips.
· Create a report card: Measure your marketing efforts to obtain steady growth, desired results and increased revenue.
· Learn the No. 1 rule in marketing so that your product or service sells itself.
Carol Lynn Jackson, MBW business developer and owner of Manna Cabanna in Saluda will facilitate the course. She brings years of local marketing experience, particularly in the areas of food, agriculture and rural enterprises. Jackson is a local food system advocate, who works to bridge the marketing and distribution gaps for WNC food producers.