So many vaccine questions that beg for an answer
Letter to the editor
- Dr. Robert Malone, a pioneer in mRNA research, asserts that the vaccines have not been proven safe. What are his reasons?
- Dr Byram Brindle, viral immunologist, has expressed concern about the effects of the “spike protein” that is incorporated in the vaccines. What are these possible adverse side effects?
- Why has vaccination of children under 18 been halted in the UK?
- How does the total number of U.S. deaths (any cause) in 2020 compare to 2019?
- Why the unprecedented promoting of the vaccine if survival rate for healthy people is approximately 99.7%?
- Why are the physicians and immunologists who express concerns about vaccine safety being censored by the MSM and Google?
- Why have significant numbers of physicians and nurses declined to take the vaccines?
- Why is the Covid vaccine development and distribution not being done in accordance with the Nuremberg Code?
- Why are the Covid injections called “vaccines” when they are not, but in fact are mRNA “experimental gene therapy” (CDC’s words)?
- Why are inducements (lottery tickets, gift cards, free meals, etc.) being offered for taking the vaccines?
- Why the vigorous effort to promote the vaccines but hardly a mention of Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C?
- Accoriding to the CDC’s VAERS report, the number of COVID vaccine adverse effects far exceed the total of all adverse effects for all vaccines since VAERS was established in 1990. Why?
- Why is the NIH co-owner of the Moderna patent?
- Why are the “vaccines” bring vigorously promoted when the long-term effects are not known?
- Many people who are fully vaccinated are still wearing masks. Why?