Senior Lifestyles – Ron Kauffman
You’ve had a stroke. Not exactly the words you’d like to hear. Most of us don’t know much about strokes. We just know that we ... Read more
Perhaps you’ve heard the term advance directives, but don’t know for certain what that term means, or fully understand why it’s important that virtually everyone, ... Read more
Isn’t it amazing that the simple, loving act of caring for a spouse or family member often leads to feelings of guilt? Those guilty feelings ... Read more
Are you ready for the many changes about to occur in Medicare as a result of Obamacare? How about the $500-Billion cut in Medicare funding, ... Read more
According to Johns Hopkins University, if you’re carrying around extra weight, you increase your risk for some very nasty health issues including diabetes, hypertension, coronary ... Read more
- AARP: Does it really support seniors’ interests or its own?
- Tell high school and college kids the truth about life
- You can improve your memory at any age
- ‘I’ll drink to that’: Can drinking alcohol benefit the elderly?
- Using technology to assist seniors aging in place | 1 comment