Well, no surprise here, the same type of government sponsored panel that not too long ago said that younger women don’t need mammograms has done ... Read more
There are some interesting statistics about the 78 million or so Baby Boomers, and those numbers don’t paint the type of picture many boomers are ... Read more
Recently, I discussed advance directives and the purpose they serve. There’s actually another form of advance directive that is available, typically to the very ill, ... Read more
You’ve had a stroke. Not exactly the words you’d like to hear. Most of us don’t know much about strokes. We just know that we ... Read more
- How to evaluate if your body is at a healthy weight
- Do I need a debt management plan?
- AARP: Does it really support seniors’ interests or its own?
- Tell high school and college kids the truth about life
- You can improve your memory at any age
- ‘I’ll drink to that’: Can drinking alcohol benefit the elderly?