‘Marketing For Your Business’ course at Saluda Center, Jan. 14Published 9:25am Monday, December 17, 2012
In this course you will learn to:
• Stand Out: Discover the “sticking point” about your product or service.
• Get People’s Attention: Define your target market and translate your message and brand efficiently to attract and retain customers.
• Succeed in Sales & Customer Service: Maximize sales with positive strategies and tactics, collaborative techniques, and compelling customer service tips.
• Create a Report Card: Measure your marketing efforts to obtain steady growth, desired results, and increased revenue.
• Learn the #1 Rule in Marketing so that your product or service sells itself.
The course is facilitated by Carol Lynn Jackson, MBW Business Developer and owner of Manna Cabanna, in Saluda, NC. She brings many years of local marketing experience, particularly in the areas of food, agriculture and rural enterprises.
Small business entrepreneurs in western North Carolina are finding creative ways to work together to promote the beautiful attractions and rich diverse cultures of these historic mountain towns while successfully growing their businesses through effective business, financial, and marketing strategies. Discover more about who you are and how that can help you better market your business. Come to know your customers in a deeper way and how your business relationships are the key to your success. Whether you are product or service oriented, learn to play the role of game-changer in your niche and become the trusted expert where your customers return again and again.
Registration is now open for the 4-week course held on Mondays and beginning January 14 from 6 – 9 p.m. The location is the Saluda Center, 64 Greenville St., Saluda. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Contact Ashley Epling, 828-253-2834 x 27, or Ashley@mountainbizworks.org. or Carol Lynn Jackson, 828-817-2308, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Through lending, consulting and training, Mountain BizWorks helps smaller businesses grow and larger businesses thrive. As a non-profit community development financial institution, we provide a continuum of services to help businesses in western North Carolina grow from pre-launch ideas to durable businesses that create permanent, family-wage jobs. Mountain BizWorks also provides small business loans of up to $150,000. For a full schedule of upcoming courses and events throughout western North Carolina, please visit www.mountainbizworks.org/calendar.
- article submitted by Carol Lynn Jackson